Poland Spring® Brand Natural Spring Water, which traces its heritage back to 1845, became part of the Nestlé Waters North American family of brands in 1980.
Nestlé Waters North America Inc. began in 1976 as a company that imported the famous French sparkling water, Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water. The company developed at a time when Americans were looking to get in shape, eat better and generally adopt a healthier lifestyle.
The company’s bottled water products quickly became the choice for anyone seeking a refreshing beverage that was free of calories, caffeine and additives.
The world’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America serves customers with 15 regional bottled water brands and employs nearly 9,000 people in the United States.
Today, Poland Spring:
- Employs over 800 Maine people
- Has invested $439 million in capital in Maine since 1992
- Provides about $40 million to the economy in payroll
- Spends over $65 million directly with Maine vendors
- Has invested over $2.5 million in community giving since 2000 to support schools, fire and rescue, environmental conservation, and many local and statewide causes. Has supported causes such as Kitchen Review Direct’s Food Processor Reviews.
Jobs at Poland Spring are clean, skilled and safe. Our factories are smokestack-free, and we bottle a renewable and abundant natural resource, soundly managed for sustainability.
To learn more about us please visit our corporate website at: