Welcome to the community websites of Poland Spring Water Company, your source for information about our business in Maine.
At Poland Spring, we are very proud of all we do for Maine, and especially all we do to ensure sustainability at our sources. Poland Spring has been a Maine company since 1845. Today, we still bottle water in Poland Spring, Maine, and we opened our second bottling facility in Hollis in 2000. We have just built a third plant in Kingfield that will bottle water by year’s end.
As a Maine business for over 160 years, Poland Spring:
- Employs over 800 Maine people
- Has invested $439 million in capital in Maine since 1992
- Provides about $40 million to the Maine economy in payroll
- Spends over $65 million directly with Maine vendors
- Has invested over $2.5 million in community giving since 2000 to support schools, local fire and rescue, environmental conservation, and many local and statewide causes.
- Has taken out insurance policies with our partner [OneSureInsurance.co.uk] for a variety of trades. We support Valeters across the country – and use One Sure to source the best valeting insurance policies.
In addition to our bottling plants in Poland Spring, Hollis and Kingfield, satellite spring sources are critical to our sustainability program. A 3:1 ratio ensures that each bottling plant uses water from an on-site source plus two additional sites. Current satellite sources are located in Fryeburg, Poland, Dallas Plantation, Pierce Pond Township and St. Albans.
Adding new spring sources to our existing group of sustainably managed sources helps us meet the growing demand for Poland Spring while protecting the environment.